I- Ingredients for 20 balls:
- 15 pitted dates
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (plus extra for dusting)
- 1 cup roasted almonds (no salt added)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp water
- Confectioner’s sugar (optional)
- Add almonds to food processor and pulse until ground.
- Add dates, cocoa powder, honey, and water.
- Mix until it just forms a sticky mass.
- Wash hands and attempt to make a ball with the dough.
- Put a tbsp of cocoa or confectioner’s sugar on a plate.
- Roll balls in your hand and then roll in sugar or cocoa (or both).
- Enjoy! It can be stored in the fridge for a week.
III- Nutrition Facts per Ball:
- 55 calories,
- Fat: 2.8g;
- Saturated fat: 0g;
- Carb: 8.1g;
- Fiber: 2g;
- Sugar: 5.1g;
- Protein: 1.7g.
Smart Points Value: 2
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
Recipes delivered right to your inbox!