- 8 oz cream cheese;
- 3 2/5 ounces instant cheesecake pudding mix (unprepared);
- 1 cup creamer (International Delight French Vanilla);
- 1 pound strawberries (hulled and sliced);
- 4 mandarin oranges (peeled and sectioned);
- 20 oz pineapple (tidbits, drained);
- 3 kiwi (peeled and cut into half moons);
- 2 mango (cut into bite size chunks);
- 1 bananas (cut into coins);
- 1/2 lemon.
- In a medium tall bowl (I use my 8 cup measuring cup), using an electric mixer, whip cream cheese until it becomes smooth.
- Add the dry pudding mix. Beat until well combined.
- With the mixer on low, slowly add the creamer to the cream cheese mix.
- Add it about a tablespoon at a time and then mix until it becomes a smooth mixture and all of the creamer has combined into the cream cheese, repeat until all of the creamer has been added to the mixture. Whip until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine strawberries, oranges, pineapple, kiwi and mango.
- Add the cheesecake mixture to the fruit. Gently fold cheesecake mixture into fruit.
- In a small bowl combine the banana coins and the lemon juice.
- Toss until well coated, drain the excess lemon juice.
- Gently fold the banana into the cheesecake salad.
- Chill until ready to serve or serve immediately.
III- Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1 small cup
- 130 Calories;
- Fat: 5g;
- Saturated fat: 2.5g;
- Cholesterol: 15mg;
- Carbs: 20g;
- Fiber: 3g;
- Sugar: 14g;
- Protein: 2g.
Share the recipe:
More healthy recipes you'll love:
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
They'll get delivered right to your inbox!