I- Ingredients for 6 servings
- 4 potatoes Medium Sized cut into 3/4” cube
- 1 Tbsp garlic Minced
- 1.5 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1.5 pounds boneless skinless chicken (I like to use thighs)
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Parsley (optional, freshly chopped)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Place the potato cubes in a large bowl, add the garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper, and toss to coat.
- Spray a large (9x13) baking dish with non stick spray.
- Spread potato mixture in dish and bake about 15 minutes.
- Remove baking dish from oven and place the chicken pieces in the dish, nestling them down into the potato mixture a bit.
- If desired, brush the top of each chicken piece with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, until chicken is cooked and potatoes are browned.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the top, return to the oven and bake for a few more minutes to melt the cheese.
- When serving, sprinkle chopped parsley on top (if desired).
III- Nutrition facts per serving (1/6)
- 286 Calories;
- Fat: 9g;
- Saturated fat: 3g;
- Cholesterol: 83mg;
- Carbs: 18g;
- Fiber: 3g;
- Sugar: 2g;
- Protein: 30g.
More healthy recipes you'll like:
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
They'll get delivered right to your inbox!