I- Ingredients for 8 servings :
- 8 oz jumbo pasta shells;
- 1 pound ground beef (lean, at least 80%);
- 1 oz taco seasoning mix;
- 14 1/2 ounces crushed tomatoes;
- 8 oz Mexican cheese blend (2 cups);
- 1 cup plums (diced, Roma tomatoes);
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Cook and drain pasta shells as directed on box.
- Meanwhile, in 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked; drain.
- Add taco seasoning mix, crushed tomatoes and 1 cup of the shredded cheese; stir well until cheese is melted.
- Fill each pasta shell with about 1 Tbsp beef mixture; place in ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish.
- Top filled shells with plum tomatoes and chopped cilantro; sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
- Serve warm and Enjoy.
III- Nutrition Facts per serving:
- 330 calories;
- Fat: 15g;
- Saturated Fat: 8g;
- Cholesterol: 60mg;
- Carbs: 28g;
- Fiber: 2g;
- Protein: 20g;
- Sugar: 3g.
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
They'll get delivered right to your inbox!