- 2 cups whole wheat flour;
- 1 Tbsp baking powder;
- 1/2 cup sugar or substitute;
- 3/4 cup Milk of your choice;
- 1 egg;
- 1/3 cup applesauce;
- 1 cup of cut up fresh strawberries.
- Preheat 375F degrees. You will need a large mixing bowl and a mini-muffin pan.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix together the milk, egg, and applesauce, then add to dry mixture.
- Mix until moist, then fold in the cut up strawberries.
- Spray the mini muffin tin for easier removal later, or use coconut oil instead to coat the pan.
- Fill up the pan and bake for 15-20 minutes.
III- Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1 Mini Muffin
- 40 Calories;
- Fat: 0g;
- Saturated fat: 0g;
- Cholesterol: 5mg;
- Carbs: 9g;
- Fiber: <1g;
- Sugars: 4g;
- Protein: 1g.
Share the recipe:
More healthy recipes you'll love:
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
They'll get delivered right to your inbox!