- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 1 (1/16 ounce) package sugar-free lime gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free whipped topping
- 2 (6 ounce) key lime pie yogurt
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water;
- Stir in yogurt with a wire whisk;
- Fold in whipped topping with a wooden spoon;
- Spread in crust;
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
Recipes delivered right to your inbox!
III- Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1 Small Slice
- 42.5 Calories;
- Fat: 1.5g;
- Saturated fat: 1g;
- Cholesterol: 4.5mg;
- Carbs: 7g;
- Fiber: <1g;
- Sugar: 4.5g;
- Protein: 1g.