I- Ingredients for 4 Servings:
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter;
- 1 lb medium brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved;
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic;
- 3/8 tsp kosher salt;
- 1/4 tsp black pepper;
- 1/4 cup unsalted chicken stock;
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar;
- 1 Tbsp unsalted chicken stock.
- Melt butter in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add brussels sprouts to pan cut side down.
- Cook 3 minutes, without stirring.
- Add garlic and cook for an additional minute.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and 1/4 cup chicken stock and cover partially.
- Cook for 3 minutes. Stir in balsamic vinegar and 1 tablespoon chicken stock and simmer for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat, serve and enjoy!!
III- Nutrition Facts per serving (1/4 of recipe):
- 90 Calories;
- Fat: 3g;
- Saturated fat: 2g;
- Cholesterol: 10mg;
- Carbs: 12g;
- Fiber: 5g;
- Sugars: 3g;
- Protein: 4g.
Smart Points Value: 3
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
Recipes delivered right to your inbox!