- 2 1/2 cups (or 12 oz) cooked shredded chicken;
- 6 low carb tortillas;
- 1 small onion, chopped;
- 1 tbs minced garlic;
- 1 10 1/2 oz can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup;
- 1 small can of diced chiles;
- 3/4 cup nonfat sour cream;
- 3/4 cup reduced fat shredded mild cheddar;
- about 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, more for garnishing;
- 1/2 tbsp chili powder;
- 1 tbsp garlic powder;
- Salt & pepper, to taste;
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix together cream of chicken soup, sour cream, garlic powder, salt & pepper, and about half of the cilantro. Set aside.
- In a lightly sprayed skillet on medium-high heat, add your chopped onions and garlic, and sauté until your onions are slightly translucent (about 3 minutes). Add in your diced chilies, chicken, cilantro, chili powder, salt and pepper and cook for about five more minutes, stirring all together.
- Take a couple tablespoons of the sour cream mixture and add to the chicken. Stir and mix completely.
- Divide and scoop the chicken mixture evenly onto each tortilla.
- Roll the tortillas up and place seam-side down in a lightly sprayed baking dish that has a tiny bit of the mixture spread on the bottom of the dish.
- Top with shredded cheese and bake for 25 minutes.
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
Recipes delivered right to your inbox!
III- Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1 Enchilada
- 218 Calories;
- Fat: 6g;
- Saturated fat: 2.5g;
- Cholesterol: 37mg;
- Carbs: 6g;
- Fiber: 2.5g;
- Sugar: 1g;
- Protein: 23g.