I- Ingredients for 4 Servings:
- 1 pound can of lump crab meat;
- 2 scallions thinly sliced;
- 2 Tbsp of chopped Italian parsley;
- 1 Tbsp of lemon juice;
- 1-2 Tbsp of Paleo mayonnaise (On Amazon: Paleo Avocado Oil–Based Mayonnaise);
- Kosher salt;
- Freshly ground black pepper.
- Assemble ingredients and chop herbs.
- Open the can ‘o crab and squeezed out the extra liquid.
- Dump the crab in a medium sized bowl
- Mix in the scallions, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Add the mayonnaise and the lemon juice.
- Taste it to see if it need more mayo, lemon juice, salt, or pepper.
- Serve it over greens and top with avocado or guacamole.
III- Nutrition Facts per 1/4 of recipe:
- 130 Calories;
- Fat: 3.5g;
- Saturated fat: 0g;
- Cholesterol: 90mg;
- Carbs: 3g;
- Fiber: 0g;
- Sugars: <1g;
- Protein: 21g.
Smart Points Value: 2
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
Recipes delivered right to your inbox!