- non-stick cooking spray
- 1 box angel food cake mix
- 3/4 cup sugar-free strawberry preserves
- 3 Tbsp mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Coat baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Beat together cake mix and preserves at low speed of electric mixer 1 minute or until evenly moistened.
- Continue to beat an additional 1 minute.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded Tbsp fuls onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until tops are just lightly browned.
- Cool 1 minute on baking sheet.
- Place on cooling rack to cool completely.
III- Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- 1 WW Smart Point Value.
Share the recipe:
More healthy recipes you'll love:
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
They'll get delivered right to your inbox!