- 1 Lime
- 1 Grapefruit (Large)
- 1 Lime 64 ounces of water
- Properly wash the Lime and Grapefruit in a bowl with clean water.
- Skilly and carefully use a sharp knife to slice Lime and Grapefruit into small pieces.
- Fill a big cup or a large jor with the 64 ounces of water.
- Add the sliced Lime and Grapefruit into the cup or jar with water and cover the cup or jar and place it in a cool and safe place to sit until the next morning or for 24 hours.
- This water should not be consumed cold, so please do not place it in the freezer. You can place it in the cooler section of the fridge.
1 Week Lime and Grapefruit detox water
- This 1 Week Lime and Grapefruit detox can work wonders for your health when combined with the right steps. It will help flush your body of parasites, wastes and help you to lose weight in a week.
- If you are not pregnant and are not allergic to Lime or Grapefruit and want to burn some weight in no more than 7 days, then this 1-week weight loss program is designed for you to sheds those unwanted pounds and be able to fit yourself back into your own clothes.
- One of the nutritional facts about Lime is that it has 29.1 milligrams of vitamin C. It is important to note that lime is also rich in minerals like calcium, iron, copper, sodium, magnesium, phosphorus, and potassium as well as vitamins like folate, vitamin A, vitamin E, and vitamin K.
- Now let us only focus on the Vitamin C in Lime alone in a detailed way. According to a study done in June 2005 in the “Journal of the American College of Nutrition”, the more Vitamin C you eat or drink, the more likely it will be for you to have your body weight or mass lowered than anyone else who is not getting the same amount of Vitamin C as you are consuming.
- If this proof? Yes, because the Vitamin C is in the Lime and you cannot separate them.
- I hope that you have been satisfied with this proof and if not, just do a google search with the phrase “Vitamin C for Weight Loss” and when you are finished watching videos and reading articles about it, go ahead and also type in “Vitamin C in Lime”. I am sure you will be convinced by then.
- One of the nutritional facts about Grapefruit is that it has 31.2 milligrams of vitamin C. With all the knowledge you have just gain about Vitamin C, do you still want us to give you more proof?
- If your answer is yes, then here you go. In a study led by Dr. Ken Fujioka at the Nutrition and Metabolic Research Center, Obese people who ate half a grapefruit before meals for 12 weeks lost significantly more weight than a control group that was not eating Grapefruit.
- Do you really want me to give you a proof for this? I am sure somebody’s common senses are being active at this moment. I really do not feel like giving you any proof for this but nevertheless; I will give you a proof.
- According to a study published on 06 September 2012 on Wiley Online library and endorsed by PubMed.Gov, the conclusion was: “Absolute and relative increases in drinking water were associated with significant loss of body weight and fat over time, independent of covariates.”
- Dr. Tammy Chang, an assistant professor in the department of family medicine at the University of Michigan Medical School, Stated: “Staying hydrated is good for you no matter what, and our study suggests it may also be linked to maintaining a healthy weight. Our findings suggest that hydration may deserve more attention when thinking about addressing obesity on a population level.” Now that you have a bit of confidence in DetoxFeed, let us move on to the next exciting step, which will be making the Lime and Grapefruit Detox Water that will help you lose weight in a week.
III- Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1 Cup
- 20 Calories;
- Fat: 0g;
- Saturated fat: 0g;
- Cholesterol: 0mg;
- Carbs: 6g;
- Fiber: 1g;
- Sugar: 3g;
- Protein: <1g.
Share the recipe:
More healthy recipes you'll love:
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
They'll get delivered right to your inbox!