I- Ingredients for 24 Squares:
- 14 oz gingersnap cookies (crushed, I used Trader Joe’s Triple Ginger Snaps);
- 4 Tbsp butter (melted);
- 2 packages light cream cheese (225g each, at room temperature);
- 2/3 cup sugar;
- 2 eggs;
- 1/4 cup low-fat sour cream;
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon;
- 6 oz raspberries;
- 12 oz berries (assorted, for garnish).
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9x13 inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, pulse gingersnap cookies until finely and evenly ground.
- Add the melted butter and pulse until mixed. Transfer the mixture into the pan and press down firmly with your fingers.
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes. After the crust is done baking, reduce the oven temperature to 325 degrees.
- With a mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the sugar and mix until combined. Add eggs one at a time, mixing after each one. Mix in the sour cream and cinnamon.
- In a food processor, puree 6 ounces of raspberries until liquefied.
- Strain the puree, discarding the seeds. Add the remaining liquid to the ingredients in the mixer, and mix until combined.
- Pour the mixture over the baked crust, and return to the oven for 30 minutes. It’s okay if the middle is still slightly wiggly, but the edges should be set.
- Let cool to room temperature, then refrigerate at least 3-4 fours before cutting.
- Once chilled, carefully remove the cheesecake from the pan by lifting up the parchment paper.
- Cut into 24 pieces (4 by 6) and top with assorted berries.
III- Nutrition Facts per Square:
- 120 calories;
- Fat: 6g;
- Saturated Fat: 3g;
- Cholesterol: 45mg;
- Carbs: 17g;
- Fiber: 3g;
- Protein: 2g;
- Sugar: 13g.
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
Recipes delivered right to your inbox!